The Atlantic International Graduate Program (AIGP) is a one of a kind Immigration method for worldwide alumni, in Atlantic Canada.
This program enables graduates to present an application for permanent living arrangement without first acquiring work involvement.
The AIGP is a piece of the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP), another Canadian migration adventure for 2017 and past.
The Job Offer
The AIGP is a business driven program, and consequently all candidates are required to get a legitimate employment proposition.
Candidates to the AIGP must exhibit that they have an employment bid that is:
- from an assigned boss in one of the four Atlantic areas;
- for all day work for in any event one year;
- talented (for example in an administrative, expert, or specialized/exchanges position at expertise type 0, An or, B of the National Occupational Classification [NOC]); and
- upheld by a commonplace testament of support from the area that demonstrates that the employment proposition is certifiable and that a necessities appraisal has been finished and a settlement plan is set up for the candidate and every individual from the family.
Candidates to AIGP must exhibit that they:
- acquired a degree, confirmation, testament or exchange or apprenticeship certification following fulfillment of a post-optional training project of in any event two years from a perceived openly subsidized foundation in Atlantic Canada (for example in Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, or Labrador);
- were selected as a full-time understudy in Canada for at least two years;
- lived in either of the Atlantic cities for 16 months inside the two year time frame before their accreditation was conceded; and
- had substantial or lawful transitory occupant status all through their stay in Canada and had approval for any work, study or preparing they occupied with while in Canada.
IRCC states that the instructive qualification more likely than not been acquired inside two years of the date on the application for perpetual living arrangement.
Candidates to the AIGP must demonstrate language capacity of in any event familiar fundamental level in either English or French so as to apply to the program. This is comparable to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4. To discover how this relates with the institutionalized language tests perceived by IRCC for this program, utilize the services of Wow Immigration Services experts.
The accompanying language tests are endorsed for the AIGP:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program)
- TEF (Test d’évaluation de français).
- Test de connaissance du français (TCF Canada)
Potential candidates may take note of that the language limit for this program is lower than for some other Canadian monetary migration programs, including the projects oversaw under the Express Entry framework.
Language test outcomes must be under two years of age at the time the application is submitted.
Candidates must demonstrate that they have enough cash to help themselves and their relative, if material, in the wake of arriving in Canada except if they are working in Canada under a substantial work license. These assets can’t be acquired from someone else.
Candidates must be embraced by an Atlantic area all together for the application to be finished and acknowledged by IRCC.
An underwriting letter is issued by the area to people who have been supported. Candidates ought to present a duplicate of this letter with their application for perpetual habitation submitted to IRCC.
All supports are legitimate for a half year after the date of issuance, and augmentations are not allowed under these projects. The application for perpetual living arrangement must be submitted before the expiry date of the underwriting letter.
Through the AIGP, qualified remote specialists with an employment bid from a business in Atlantic Canada can present an application for Canadian perpetual living arrangement. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) expects to process 80 percent of cases inside a half year.
The required settlement funds must be equal to or greater than the following-
|Number of family members (including those supported by the applicant, even if they are not included on the application)||Funds required|
|7 or more||$8,381|