The NBPNP is a the provincial migration program made conceivable through the Government of Canada. As a monetary program, the NBPNP chooses, and selects, qualified laborers from around the globe who will live in New Brunswick and add to the New Brunswick economy through full time progressing business.
As a Skilled Worker Applicant with family support:
- You are a nearby relative of the Family Supporter.
- You are somewhere in the range of 22 and 50 years old.
- You have adequate English and, or French language capacity to settle in New Brunswick and satisfy your activity obligations in your planned occupation.
- You have the training, capabilities and, or licenses expected to settle in New Brunswick and satisfy your activity obligations in your planned occupation.
- You will live and work in New Brunswick.
- Your activity is spoken to in one of the accompanying National Occupation Classification (NOC) aptitude levels:
• Skill levels O, A, B
• Skill level C, Category 1, 3, 7, 8, 9
• Skill level D, Category 1, 3, 7, 8, 9
You will present every single required structure and supporting archives and the assets to settle in New Brunswick.
Migration Program Officers audit applications dependent on qualification necessities. You should meet qualification prerequisites. You ought to likewise know that gathering the qualification necessities does not ensure selection. Need will be given to Applicants who have the best potential to turn out to be monetarily settled in New Brunswick. To decide whether you meet the necessities of the Program, cautiously survey the data in this Guide before presenting your application.
Choices on applications are conclusive. In the event that you are ineffective, you may reapply two years from notice that your application has been can’t, giving your circumstance changes significantly and you have new data to submit. You likewise have the alternative to apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) migration programs with New Brunswick as your goal.
In the event that you are named by the NBPNP, your application is sent to a CIC visa office for further assessment and ultimate conclusion on changeless occupant status. Official choices on changeless occupant visas are the sole duty of CIC. You should meet all Canadian movement guidelines including a restorative assessment and security and criminal checks.
- Express Entry Labour Market Stream
- Skilled Workers with Employer Support
- Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream
- Entrepreneurial Stream
- Skilled Workers with Family Support
- Succession Connect pilot program